One of the greatest challenges in hiring a keynote speaker for your sales event is ensuring that the sales training content is relevant to your specific group and one that gives attendees and participants tangible ideas they can use immediately to improve their results and increase their sales.
Unlike some speakers, all of Kelley’s sales keynote presentations are tailored to reflect the challenges your specific business faces. He will take the time to learn the language of your individual business and use relevant examples to ensure your sales team can relate to the concepts presented.
Kelley’s huge energy and enthusiasm will captivate and engage your sales team.
His real-life sales stories and examples will entertain them while helping them learn how to incorporate the sales training principles into their daily sales routine. Plus, his warm, down-to-earth approach makes it easy for people to relate to his sales keynote presentation.
Finally, Kelley usually incorporates an extensive Q&A session in his sales keynotes which gives conference/meeting attendees the opportunity to have their individual questions answered.
Kelley’s Sales Keynote Programs
Here are three of Kelley’s most popular keynote sales presentations. However, he can easily tailor a sales keynote speech so address the specific sales challenges you are facing in your business.
This is Kelley’s most compelling sales keynote presentation.
The key focus of this keynote speech is to help your sales team better understand why some customers are so difficult to sell to. This sales training keynote presentation offers tangible strategies that your sales team can use to increase their sales when selling to their most difficult and challenging customers.
Specific topics of focus include:
- Four key personality styles and how these styles affect your sales results
- Why some customers are more difficult to deal with than others
- Why giving some customers information about your product may backfire
- What you can learn from a prospect’s voice mail greeting
- How to deal with demanding and overbearing customers
- Visual clues you can use to identify what approach you need to use with each customer
- Information: when is too much actually too much?
- How to adapt your natural style and approach to achieve better results
- How to get chatty customers focused and on track
- Why some customers never seem to make a buying decision and what you can do about it
This is one Kelley’s most requested programs because the sales training insights always surprise participants and conference attendees.
Selling in the New Economy
Today’s business climate is more challenging than ever. And many sales-based organizations are struggling to meet their sales quotas. Find out what you can do to meet and exceed your sales targets even in the current economy.
This sales presentation will outline:
- The impact of maintaining a winner’s attitude
- Target networking and marketing
- The power of one-single-action strategies to improve your results
- Dealing with crazy price demands
- Increase sales opportunities with existing customers
- Effectively managing aggressive buyers
- Improving proposals and presentations to generate higher sales
- Reducing the risk factor for new prospects
- Changing your qualifying questions to uncover buyer hesitations and concerns
- Increasing productivity through strategic account management
Most sales people are required to negotiate but the vast majority of them do not negotiate as effectively as they could. As a result, they leave money on the bargaining table and miss valuable opportunities to increase their sales and profitability.
This presentation will show your team:
- Common negotiating mistakes that cost you sales and profits
- The myth about price
- Negotiating tactics they can use immediately to improve their results
- How to give in without giving away the farm
- Key techniques to handle concessions
- The power of information-how to get it, how to use it
- How to recognize one tactic that costs you money
- Strategies to increase leverage and power
- The subtleties of using ‘higher authority’
- When it makes sense to walk away from a potential sales opportunity
If you’re planning a sales meeting, conference, sales training program or other event and need a keynote speaker, contact Kelley right away 905-633-7750 or email.